Adata XPG SX6000 Pro 512GB M.2 2280 SSD Key Features:
- PCIe Gen3x4
- Read/write speeds of up to 2100/1500MB/s
- NVMe 1.3-support
- 3D NAND Flash
- M.2 2280 Form Factor
Boot, load, and transfer faster with the XPG SX6000 Pro PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 solid state drive (SSD). With support for NVMe 1.3 and equipped with 3D NAND Flash, it offers up to 4 times faster performance than SATA SSDs. What’s more, the SX6000 Pro is slimmer than standard M.2 2280 SSDs for a higher level of compatibility thanks to its single-sided design.
The Faster the Better
Featuring HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Caching, the SX6000 Pro accelerates read/write speeds up to 2100/1500MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 250K/240K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the SX6000 Pro accomplishes them quickly and effectively.
LDPC ECC for Improved Data Integrity
The SX6000 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more reliable data transfers and a longer product lifespan.
Cool XPG heatsink included
The SX6000 Pro box has a sleek black XPG heatsink with pre-applied thermal compound inside for easy DIY. With or without heatsink : the choice is yours, as the SX6000 Pro looks great in builds either way.
- Capacity: 512GB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- NAND Flash: 3D NAND
- Controller: RTS5766DL
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 80 x 22 x 2.15mm / 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.08inch
- Weight: 8g / 0.28oz
- Interface: PCIe Gen3x4
- Sequential Read (Max): Up to 2100MB/s
- Sequential Write (Max): Up to 1500MB/s
- 4KB Random Read IOPS(Max): Up to 250K
- 4KB Random Write IOPS(Max): Up to 240K
- Operating temperature: 0°C – 70°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C – 85°C
- Terabytes Written (TBW)(Max Capacity*): 1200TB
- Shock resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours