XPG SPECTRIX S20G 500GB RGB M.2 NVMe SSD Key Features:
- NVMe 1.3
- PCIe Gen3x4
- Read/write speeds of up to 2500/1800MB/s
- 3D NAND Flash
- M.2 2280 Form Factor
The XPG SPECTRIX S20G’s styling will take your PC build to the Xtreme with its distinct x-shaped RGB lighting, while its performance will level up your gaming with read/write speeds of 2500/1800MB per second.
Game to the Xtreme
The XPG SPECTRIX S20G is a gaming SSD through and through and its styling reflects this. It sports a distinctive and prominent x-shaped RGB design that outshines the competition. The RGB light effects can be customized via software. For ease of use, the S20G is compatible* with most motherboards from all the major brands. What’s more, a hairline-brushed finish gives the SSD a formidable yet elegant look that will intimidate and impress.
Accelerate your gaming experience with the NVMe 1.3-compliant SPECTRIX S20G. Built with 3D NAND Flash and sporting read/write speeds of 2500/1800MB/s, load games faster and enjoy smoother gameplay. It works with all the latest Intel and AMD platforms for no-hassle compatibility.
Leave Your Opponents in the Dust
Using the PCIe Gen3x4 interface and featuring support for SLC Caching and Host Memory Buffer, you’ll surpass your opponents with random read/write speeds of 160K/190K IOPS.
Defending Your Integrity
The SPECTRIX S20G supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors. Plus, with AES 256 encryption, it’ll ensure data security and integrity.
- Capacity: 500GB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- NAND Flash: 3D NAND
- Controller: RTS5766DL
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 80 x 22.1 x 7.55mm / 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.3inch
- Weight: 10.4g / 0.37oz
- Interface: PCIe Gen3x4 (Supports NVMe 1.3)
- Sequential Read (Max): Up to 2500MB/s
- Sequential Write (Max): Up to 1800MB/s
- 4KB Random Read IOPS(Max): Up to 160K
- 4KB Random Write IOPS(Max): Up to 190K
- Operating temperature: 0°C – 70°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C – 85°C
- Terabytes Written (TBW)(Max Capacity*): 600TB
- Shock resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours